Meet our newest full-rise scissor lift, the LM-3500FR. It is ultra low when collapsed and can hold up to 3500KG capacity! Wouldn’t you want one for your shop?
The LM-3500FR is a compact electric hydraulic car scissor lift suitable for low (sports) cars. If you work with really low luxury cars we have extension ramps available to change the drive-on into a two-step 50mm height.
- Pneumatic release.
- Ramps are lockable at full extension.
- Mechanical locking teeth with automatic engagement and pneumatic release.
- Drop speed control in case of hydraulic hose failure.
- Compensation valves ensure smooth movement.
- Emergency stop button.
- 24V safety voltage control system.
- Fully automatic operation with main power switch, lifting button, lowering button and locking button.
- Durable hot powder coated finish.
- 400V or 220V power choice.
The LiftMotive LM-3500FR Full Rise Scissor Lift is the perfect above ground lift for professional garages.. This full rise scissor lift is also perfect for service shops that want to avoid the cluttered look of dozens of vertical lift columns.
A space saver combining an extremely low lift platform height and a 1.85m full rise scissor jack system. The LM-3500FR can also be flush mounted if desired. When flush mounted it gives the service area a cleaner appearance providing a “flat surface” which can be driven over from any angle, making it easier to position the vehicle over the lifting platforms.
An excellent choice for tire and wheel work, mechanical work, vehicle inspections, brake repair, body work and general automotive service. The 85cm distance between the lift platforms improves work space and is able to accommodate a full frame, uni-body, or SUV (truck) lifting points.
The separate control panel can be conveniently positioned to allow easy access for the operator. The electric/hydraulic power unit is housed inside the metal control panel box. The fully automatic push button controls raise and lower the lift. The lock system is automatically engaged and disengaged as the lift is being raised or lowered.