MaxJax M6K Overview
The Patented One-of-a-Kind MaxJax™ Portable Car Lift
Safety Features from the Ground Up
- The MaxJax is ALI Certified
- No one in the industry has a more sophisticated and comprehensive research and quality control program than MaxJax, and our thousands of customers worldwide prove it.
- Low-pressure HVLP Direct-Drive cylinders eliminate the need for lifting chains or screw mechanisms most commonly found on other lift designs.
- Hydraulic cylinders feature integrated velocity-fuse safety valves.
- A cast iron gear flow divider provides precisely equalized lifting for uniform division of hydraulic power.
- Rugged safety lock bars are capable of holding three-times the rated lifting capacity.
- Arm restraints automatically engage each time the lift is raised.
- Detailed installation, maintenance and safety instructions accompany each MaxJax car lift.
- MaxJax encourages all owners to know their equipment and to follow good safety practices when using any of our products. Your MaxJax car lift equipment has been designed and built with your safety in mind, but the ultimate responsibility for safe operation is with you, the operator.
MaxJax is protected by one or more patents or claims of patents in the U.S. and elsewhere. This is provided to satisfy the virtual patent marking provisions of various jurisdictions, including the virtual patent marking provisions of the America Invents Act, as codified in 35 U.S.C. § 287(a).
The MaxJax™ M6K is manufactured by supplier, MaxJax
PATENT NO. US 8.256.577 B2 and PATENT NO. US 9.150.395 B2
Bundle and Save!
Save on our most popular accessories by purchasing a bundle! Enhance your experience with MaxJax by making your time working more productive.
MaxJax Standard Package
What’s inside? Includes the MaxJax M6 portable garage lift with all standard accessories
MaxJax Deluxe Package
What’s inside? Includes MaxJax M6 Portable Two-Post Car Lift, Upright Oil Drain, and Rolling Work Seat
MaxJax Supreme Package
What’s inside? Includes MaxJax M6, Tall Adapter Pins, Frame Cradle Pads, Oil Drain, and Rolling Work Seat
MaxJax Ultimate Package
What’s inside? Includes MaxJax M6, Tall Adapter Pins, Frame Cradle Pads, Oil Drain, and Adjustable Creeper
|Lifting Capacity||6,000 lbs. (2,722 kg)|
|Max Load Per Arm||1,500 lbs. (680 kg)|
|A – Height Overall||89.5″ (2,273 mm)|
|B – Height of Column||64″ (1,626 mm)|
|C – Typical Width (Outside of Base Plate)||105″ – 125″ (2,667 mm – 3,175 mm)|
|D – Arm Reach (Min)||27.75″ (705 mm)|
|E – Arm Reach (Max)||40.75″ (1,035 mm)|
|F – Min. Pad Height||4″ (102 mm)|
|G – Max Lift Height (Pad Only)||46″ (1,168 mm)|
|H – Max Lift Height (With 3″ Adapter)||49″ (1,245 mm)|
|Motor||110-220 VAC / 50-60 Hz. / 1 Ph. (20A/25A Breaker)|
|Time of full Rise||1 min 45-seconds|
|Individual Column Weight||300 lbs. (136 kg)|
|Shipping Weight (Standard Model)||960 lbs. (435 kg)|