Features & Specs RSC-2TF
- RSC-2TF designed for shops with limited space
- Folds for easy storage
- Heavy steel construction for maximum durability
- Boom is reinforced to increase strength and eliminate flex
- Rugged hydraulic cylinder
- Heavy-duty steel casters for easy positioning
- Front casters include a safety brake to prevent movement
- Telescoping boom provides 4 positions
- Includes heavy steel hook with safety latch
- Wide base for maximum stability
40″ – 63″ (1,016 mm – 1,600 mm)
69″ (1,753 mm)
4,400 lbs. (1,996 kg)
Max. Boom Height
80″ (2,032 mm)
The RSC-2TF 2-ton folding shop crane sports a 1″ to 93″ lifting range and features a 4-hole position boom, rugged hydraulic ram, 6-wheel design for added mobility and foldable body. With such a high range, this shop crane can be used to hoist engines whether your vehicle is on the ground or raised on a super-tall car lift.
Quick-release ring pins make setup and teardown a snap. Heavy steel construction ensures maximum durability, and the 4-position boom is reinforced, so flex is never an issue. With a powerful, 4,000-lb. shop crane at your disposal, you’ll be better-suited to lift and secure heavy-duty engines than your competition. The impressive portability of the crane is just an added bonus. Its steel casters are robust and safe for shop environments. Safety brakes are built into the front casters to prevent movement while the crane is in action.
Even when the shop crane arm is extended, the stable base allows operators to rotate the unit without it sliding out of place—that’s all due to Ranger’s superior engineering and carefully considered center of balance.
Ergonomically placed removable handle makes it easy to pump the crane to its full extension, and a simple twist of the lever lets the crane effortlessly descend into its ready-to-fold position.
The RSC-2TF is manufactured by the biggest autmotive supplier, BendPak