Overview 1.5″ Low-Profile Blocks
1.5″ Low-Profile Blocks
Low blocks add an extra level of versatility to your lifting capabilities. For QuickJack to efficiently generate enough force to lift a vehicle, there needs to be some space between the lifting blocks and the vehicle’s OEM jack points. Low ground-clearance cars can close that gap quickly, and sometimes the medium block is a touch too tall for the job. That’s why we offer this low-profile block, which barely rises above the top of the frame, so your vehicle never makes direct contact with the steel frames. Every bit as safe and durable as our standard blocks, they can be stacked on top of one another or on top of a tall or medium block. Never stack all three blocks together.
Compatible with BL-3500/5000 series models 1.5″ Low-Profile Blocks
Note: Unlike our low-profile blocks, every QuickJack assembly includes sets of four medium and four tall rubber blocks. They are also sold separately in sets of four. Both medium and tall blocks can be found under replacement parts.
- This height extension block can be used to increase versatility of your QuickJack
- Increases the pad reach allowing better OEM jack point accessibility
- Features a specially formulated hardness elastomer that exhibits outstanding resistance to gouging, cutting and abrasion
- Durable wear resistant polymer compound extends the life of the pads
- Sold in sets of four
- Compatible with BL-3500/5000 series models